Combine the freedom of gap-year style travel with online learning.
Join a growing community inspiring their education through global travel.
Gusto Group – The innovative company behind Global Grad and it’s social enterprise. Using profits to make a positive impact.
STA Travel – The world’s largest student travel company. Arranging our long-haul flights with competitive ATOL protected fares and a great service.
In Learning – Our chosen online learning platform giving the flexibility to add courses from inspirational online education providers.
The world is your classroom
What is your goal?
Students leaving school or College can choose to do a full degree online and spend one or more semester(s) travelling the world.
Students who have already graduated can focus on developing their employability skills and join us for one or more semester(s) to create a CV that will stand out from the crowd.
Individuals looking for a career change or sabbatical can access new skills and online professional development courses whilst enjoying a career break for one semester or more.
Join us for a half/full semester or more:
- March – May 2019 South-East Asia / half semester
- September – December 2019 South-East Asia
- September – December 2019 Europe
- South East Asia – live and study Thailand, Vietnam and Singapore with two 14-day road trips through Cambodia and Malaysia
- Europe – live and study Portugal, Hungary and the Czech Republic with two road trips through up to 12 counties