These are likely to be:
- Your online course costs, which will depend upon the course you choose to study. You may be eligible for a Student Loan to help pay for these fees.
- The return flight-costs, to and from the semester; these will depend on the semester concerned – currently around £500 for South-East Asia January 2019 semester.
- Visas, with costs depending on the semesters concerned.
- Travel insurance, which will depend upon the level of cover you decide to purchase.
- General living costs and spending money; we suggest that these should be covered by taking around £1,500 to £2,000.