As a Global Grad, you have the opportunity to go beyond the usual tourist path and really connect with the communities that you visit.
Becoming involved in responsible volunteering projects during your travels will enable you to see, first-hand, some of the challenges faced by communities around the world. You’ll work alongside both locals and professionals sharing information and carrying out tasks which directly benefit the project.
Not only are such experiences incredibly rewarding, they enable you to gain a wider perspective on the world, while making a lasting contribution to sustainable projects with measurable long-term goals.
Projects we work with
Elephant Nature Park:
Track of The Tiger:
Paws for compassion:
“Witnessing and taking part in the protection of these amazing animals has been really rewarding.”
– Bethany, Current Global Grad
All of our projects fall in line with The UN Sustainable Development Goals. By working directly with grassroots-level non-profit organisations, we ensure that your contribution is part of a community-driven effort which has a lasting benefit for the local community.
- Global Grad are building strong and lasting relationships with local partners in our locations.
- All of our projects have measurable long-term goals which answer genuine needs.
- Global Grads work alongside local staff on projects; not instead of them.
- Global Grads are never required to undertake activities that they don’t have the experience to effectively perform.
- Global Grads with relevant specialist skills are always encouraged to share them with local staff.